One Thing Can Keep Your Learning/ 一招讓你不用放棄自學英文

Today I want to try new way. 

The first part will be English(But maybe will have some wrong.) The second part will be Chinese.

今天我想做個新的嘗試,第一段寫英文(但可能會出錯,哈哈),第二段寫中文。


攝影師:Andrea Piacquadio,連結:Pexels

|ABOUT GIVE UP

One day, I feel tired about learning English. I even don't think that I can finish this plan. 

Actually, ''GIVE UP'', the voice appear in my mind. 

And, I am not in the school, so no one will blame me.

Today is DAY52. Learning English is the first plan about my challenge, which I try to do something from zero to be great, even be a habit. 


|REALLY?

Why I didn't give up?

It's a super easy choice to give up. But one day morning, I sat before my laptop, open the app ''learning English'', start to listening, and repeating it again and again, and write down the vocabularies that I didn't know. I record them in my pad at first, but later I use the excel in computer because is more convenience. 

Just at that day, I feel my English typing skill is improved. l can only type Chinese words without seeing the keyboard before, when I try to type English, I do not even need to see the keyboard, but also type super slow and wrong words all the time. But at the moment, I can remember some English words in the keyboard without seeing that. It’s amazing to me, because I didn’t try to practice this thing. It’s extra advantage by learning English.


|Extra Advantages

攝影師:Andrea Piacquadio,連結:Pexels

So what I want to share you today? If you want to learn something for a long time, you need to find some extra advantages, to support you to keep going, because it’s really easy to give up when we feel bored or difficult, if you can find one thing, you will feel happy and satisfied. Of course, you don’t need to find only one thing, you can find a lot of thing to support you to finish your goal.

I can give you my list about learning English advantages, of course, you have to find for yourself, one reason is because everyone is different, another is your challenge maybe is not as same as me.

First, typing improve. Second, I can see more video or news that only in English, can get information in the firsthand. Third, I will have more chance at work. The last one, I get close to my students who I teach Chinese, I finally know why they always say pardon again and again, I speak too fast.


|Keep Going

Ok, this is my find this week. I will keep going on my plan, how about you? Thank to for your reading, welcome to share your challenge for me or you want to give me some advice, write down in the massage area, or send e-mail to me, hope everyone keep safe in this time.

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

『我想放棄了』

攝影師:Andrea Piacquadio,連結:Pexels

過程中,我開始厭倦學英文的這個計畫,甚至有點覺得為什麼我要自討苦吃,下班時間追追劇、運動、逛街不是蠻好的嗎?

以前在學校想放棄,老師會阻止你、同學會拉著你,於是通常會選擇繼續,但這次不一樣,我沒有同學、老師,一切就是取決於我。

我寫下文章的這周,也是完成學英文計畫的第52天,我開啟這個計畫是想讓自己從養成一些習慣開始,並從中找到樂趣並成長。(這裡有詳細記錄我怎麼開始的)


『你看到這篇文章,代表最後我沒有放棄』

要放棄真的好簡單,把書闔上,搞定。但有一天,我坐在筆電前,一如往常地打開APP「Learning English」,聽著一遍一遍老師的講解,然後記錄下我不熟悉的單字,一開始我都是寫在平板上,但後來我發現一個更加方便複習和查單字的方法,記錄在EXCEL上。

雖然說很方便,但一開始是非常痛苦的,因為我一直以來都很熟悉盲打注音,但英文字都是要用一指神功,邊看邊打,速度上差異很大。

但那天不知道怎麼了,我在記錄下單字的時候,忽然發現我的手「無意識」的打出了幾個英文字母,雖然有的錯了,但位置也很接近,那一刻我真的很驚訝,因為我本來並沒有想要練習英文打字的能力,但因為常常打,身體就記憶了,對我來說,這是天上掉下來的禮物吧。



|小甜頭

攝影師:Andrea Piacquadio,連結:Pexels

那陣子剛好正值唸英文唸到疲乏的時期,當天發現在這個技能時,不開玩笑,真的覺得有動力繼續了!為什麼呢?因為當我們在學習一樣新事物時,開心和成就感是前進的動力之一,雖然可能比不上多益考了900分,但這種小小的甜頭,對於培養習慣的過程,非常加分。

所以非常建議大家,如果你也正在進行一些挑戰,可以試試幫自己找找這種小甜頭,每個人的應該不一樣,因為大家的計畫和喜歡的甜頭不同,但找到後對於持續學習是非常有幫助的。

那除了英打進步,我還有幾個小甜頭可以跟你分享,開始可以看一些原文的影片或新聞等等,不必再等翻譯的內容。另外,對工作職場升遷等等也很有幫助。甚至,對我教中文課時的內容也很有幫助,我更有耐心了解學生為什麼同一句話要問十遍以上,因為語言真的很需要時間累積,我才發現我有時候可能真的講太快。



|我們繼續努力

我很開心這次的意外驚喜,任何學習應該都沒有特效藥,需要給自己耐心,但這過程如何執行耐心,我想身為一個人生挑戰者,這是我們可以一起來發掘的,你也有正在執行的挑戰嗎?歡迎在底下留言跟我分享,或是有任何建議都歡迎跟我聯絡呦!
 
那我們下次見啦
~

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

只要四個步驟,教你設定一個不會失敗的目標!

為什麼要開啟挑戰?

自學要成功?全靠一個『關鍵』